Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Color Challenge at Paper Play Sketches

Hello Everyone!
The countdown to summer vacation has begun ~ today is the last full Wednesday of school. We only have till next Friday, but the last three days are Early Release. We start practice for the award ceremeony today, grades end Friday and then LOTS of activities before my group will be middle schoolers. They are definitely ready for the next level!

Today is also Paper Play Sketches Day. This week it is a color challenge.

 This Week's Challenge...
 

Here is my Design Team project...
I need some thank you cards for school since I want to tell each of my students "thank you" for being a great class and always working so hard. They have showered me with wonderful gifts this year, so I want to give them something to show my appreciation.

First, I created the background using Tim Holtz distress ink ~ Faded Jeans. I think it looks like the walls in the picture. Then I cut the abstract heart and stitched rectangle frame, which are both from My Favorite Things with my Cuttlebug. I cut the heart four times in the different colors and added the pieces separately to create the mosaic look. I cut thanks three times and adhered them on top of each other to add a bit of dimension. 

The stamped sentiment is from Jaded Blossom ~ Kind Thanks set.
Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketches challenge. Be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see how they used the colors.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

7 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!