Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Wishing You a Wonderful Mother's Day

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today is my day to post at Eyelet Outlet and Brads. Before I share my design team project,  I want to let you know that there is a Daily Deal where you can get a product each day at a discounted price. Be sure to check it out!

Here is my Design Team project...
I stamped the Inkadinkado flowers with VersaMark ink and then used white embossing powder before heating. I used four different Distress Inks (Seedless Preserves, Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry, and Spun Sugar) to blend the background. After adhering all the layers of card stock I added white ribbon and the clear flower gems.

A stamped sentiment on a flag banner is by Jaded Blossom ~ Mother's Day stamp set and and a few clear swirls were scattered around.  
I used the following product from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.
Swirls Jewels Clear
Flower Clear Jewels

Eyelet Outlet and Brads has such a wide variety of products you need to check them out!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifl card. Love the background and stamped flowers. The added jewels. Awesoem card.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Georgiana!! I love your ink blended background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! The colors look amazing!! I love the added bling!! Elegant and fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty flower gems!Lovely background. Gorgeous card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! I love how the colors flow one into the other and your embossing and use off the gems!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgeanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So pretty!! Love the background, such a beautiful effect

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and colorful! I love the cute little jewels in the center of the flowers! The background looks fabulous~awesome card design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card...love all the gorgeous gems, so much sparkle..Pefect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!