Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Believe in the Bunny at Paper Play Sketches

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am sharing the new challenge at Paper Play Sketches. Great way to combine a few challenges since you can choose any colors, theme, sentiment, etc.

This Week's Challenge...

Here is my Design Team project...
I have been thinking about Easter, so I thought I'd find a cute bunny for this sketch.

I cut the bunny on my Cameo (it was part of a 3D stand up card from Silhouette On-line Store) and then added a wiggly eye. The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ Easter Treats 2.
Other Materials:
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper
white and green card stock
MFT stitched circle die
blue sequins
Versafine Onyx Black ink

Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketches challenge. Be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see how they interpreted the sketch.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

10 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!