Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Precious Little Baby Elephant

Hello Crafty Friends,

I have seriously been trying to establish a routine, but I am still have a difficult time getting it all done. I decided to cut out my 5 mile morning bike rides and just walk the dog, so I could get some friendly comments done (I have seen such neat projects during the past couple of days.).  I have written down a bunch of challenges from the past couple of days and I am looking forward to completing a couple orders. I have a few thank you cards I want to make for students. Now I need to schedule some daily craft time. I know I can do it! 

Yesterday, I worked on this elephant baby card for a co-worker. It seems to be baby season! The elephant is from KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ Cutesy Zoo Animals file.

I used the following sketch from Paper Play Sketches. Super fun layout!

I added polka dot ears, over-sized wiggly eyes, and pink sequins to my elephant.

Grey crinkle ribbon and a tiny tag/sentiment by My Craft Spot finish off the lower half.
Other Challenges:

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Georgiana

16 comments:

  1. Oh how Precious Georgiana! Your card is adorably cute and I love that ribbon! I hope you can find some crafty time - I had to cut out my gym routine since I started a new job in August... So I know what you mean... Some weekends I try to find time to craft others... I'm too pooped to do anything! I'll keep my fingers crossed you can make some time! Big Hugs!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is too cute.
    Remember there are only so many hours in the day and you should'nt burn the candel at both ends!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This elephant is so cute! I love the colors, the pattern papers, and that gorgeous ribbon! Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Play Sketches!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! That elephant is so sweet and I just love the tiny tag!

    I've learned that it's impossible to do everything (even though I keep trying)! It's good to take time to do the things you enjoy so I'm glad you're making time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so adorable!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink really makes it pop.
    Thanks for joining our Fun-Day Friday Challenge @ Jo’s Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My gosh! This is so sweet. I said SQUEE as soon as I saw it. I love those google eyes.

    As far as life goes I can either craft or I can exercise. I cannot make room in my life for both, there is just no time. Anyway, it was an easy decision being allergic to almost everything outside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck making a schedule for daily craft time! By the time I get home from work, I'm just pooped! I mostly sit on the sofa and knit all night. That counts as crafting, though, doesn't it?
    I love how nicely your papers play together, especially the polka dot ears!

    Thanks for putting on your thinking cap and taking on our Name Game challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card, love the fun papers and colors you used! That little elephant is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable baby elephant! So sweet and cute! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your take on the sketch. The pink and grey papers are perfect for and elephant card. I hope you get lots of crafting time this weekend. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday September linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh ...adorable card, love pink and grey together! Hmmmm craft routine, thats something I need to work out! Good luck planning your schedule!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!