Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

A School Project ~ Kagan Mats

Hello Everyone,

Today I was thinking about all the projects I created in June (I almost got one completed each day, but the cruise prevented me from making a few projects towards the end) and I was contemplating if I should give it a try for the rest of this month. I saw Sharon from Mee Mee's Creations is on a roll already and doing it, so why not! It is a good challenge!

Now, I must warn you though...not all the projects may be cards, treat bags, or layouts. I am going to throw in a few school projects. Starting with this one I have been working on for the past two days. I went to a training at the beginning of summer break and did not want to buy the commercial products, so...I made something to match my class.

Here is the product...
Kagan mats

Here is my version...
My class colors are black, lime green, yellow, and white. I used my Cricut Expression ~ Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the letters and numbers.

This is the reversed side. I used Publisher and then printed the four corners. I just need to laminate them for durability.
Looking forward to using them in the class.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for an important announcement!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

1 comment:

  1. Those look great! What a creative idea to make your own instead of purchasing them! As a School Teacher... I know you spend a lot of your own money for things you need in the class room... so it's always a great idea to be a little crafty and make things instead.... They are perfect and will come in handy for your class! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!