Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Welcome Baby Boy

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back! Thanks for stopping by!

Today is also my day to post at Miss Kate CuttablesBefore I share my daily post, I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today! 

Today's Freebie...Paint Set
Think of ALL the different colors you could try!

Here is my Design Team project...
A darling baby stroller for any new little one. Mine is in blue and yellow for a sweet baby boy, but you could change the colors to pink or purple for a girl.


Other Supplies:
yellow, white, brown card stock
pattern paper

Plus ~ ALL files are currently on sale for 20% off until May 9th!

Thanks again for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Your card is ADORABLE! Love those little stars, and that carriage. . . Had to follow your links over to Miss Kate's and pick up these files (and a couple more!) I love the shape of that carriage. (Did I say that already?) Someone at work just found out she's having a girl. Can't wait to make a card for her this weekend!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling baby card!!! the carriage is so adorable:) Have a wonderful weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet baby card!!!! :) Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!