Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Yeehaw! It's Your Birthday!

Hello Crafty Friends,

Thought I'd share a personalized western birthday card I made for a rootin' and a tootin' buckaroo. It is a bit different than all the Easter projects that have been created during the past two weeks. Variety is good, so you don't get bored!

The cowboy boot from "Just Because" Cards Cricut cartridge is adhered with foam dots.

Personalization makes the card unique and that much more special for the recipient. 

The inside coordinates with the cover.
Other Materials:
K&Company papers
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge ~ font
star stickers
brown ink

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!! Love the pretty papers you used!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ! You have inspired me to use that cartridge I bought it years ago, but it is still in the package.happy Monday, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that one paper actually corrugated or does it just look that way? Either way is fabulous--great masculine card. It makes me want to kick up my heels and say "yee haw-git along little doggies!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT card! Love that boot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you about the variety! I just made a couple of Birthday cards I'll be sharing too along with a Hello Card! Your card is rootin' tootin' cool! Love that boot! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!