Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Silver and Blue Photo Inspiration at Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge. We are now on the second challenge of 2015 and I sure hope you have the opportunity to join us each week.

This Week's Challenge...
Photo Inspiration

Here is my Design Team project...
A shaped card for any occasion

I used my bow maker to create the triple loops, but I placed the dowel rods slightly further apart to get the look I desired. 

I wanted to make awesome clear snowflakes, but I didn't have any vellum paper. Time to improvise! I usually use wax paper when I cut intricate Spellbinders so the cardstock does not stick and the wax paper was perfect for what I imagined.

Miss Kate Cuttables Winter Bird. I cut the svg file on my Cameo, added Silver sparkle to the hat, and inked some of the edges.
Other Materials:
blue, white, and orange cardstock
pattern paper by DCWV ~ Winter Stack
silver snowflake ~ Martha Stewart
blue ink

Other Challenges:

Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Silver and Blue Photo Inspiration" challenge. The other design team members have made fantastic projects, so be sure to check them out.

Hope you will join our challenge this week!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the bird and the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Georgiana!!
    LOVE all the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I loved the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love the adorable birdie!! His feet are so cute!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! LOVE the bird & the shape card! And that snowflake on the bow is so pretty! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgiana ~ this is just ADORABLE! Love that little birdie and all the blue! What a gorgeous inspiration pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shape of your card and how the bird fits in there. Great idea to use wax paper. I always throw those pieces a way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so lovely! What a cool idea to use wax paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to use the wax paper, I also love the color of the bird, and of course, the shape of the card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun cards! I love the wax paper snowflake but everything about this card is fun. I'm in awe of your triple bow. I can't do a double so a triple is out of the question.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute and beautiful all at the same time! Love the shape of it! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Cute :) Thank you for playing with us this week at Jo's Funday Friday challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Love all the shades of blue and the fun shape!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable, love all of the shades of blue! Gorgeous shade of ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fabulous! Love everything about it - that bow is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Blue and White Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!! I love everything about this card!!! So much detail and care went into making this. Thank you for sharing it with us during our Blue & White Linky Party at Craftin' Desert Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty! Clever use of the wax paper for the snowflake! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey!
    How crazy cute is this! Totally a ton of fun!

    So glad you shared this with us for our Linky Party
    at Craftin Desert Divas!

    Warmly, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what gorgeous colors and super fun design Georgiana.

    Best of the New Year.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute! I love that sweet bird and all your pretty, sparkly details! Thanks so much for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!