Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Daily Post and the November Challenge at 3 Girl JAM

Welcome Back Crafty Friends,

 Today is my day to share at 3 Girl JAM and I am SUPER excited! I have been busy making a variety of holiday projects and it is only the beginning of November. As I would say to my kids, "Mark this day on the calendar." You probably know that means it doesn't happen often! 

I used two different products from the 3 Girl JAM shop on my project...crinkle ribbon and an elegant white lace.

Here is my Design Team project...
The snowmen are from Miss Kate Cuttables. They were both freebies!

The base of card was cut from Campin' Critters' Cricut cartridge at 3 3/4" and the top layer is 3 1/2". The snowflakes were cut with a Fiskars punch. The red handmade paper was a prize from Diana at DL.ART...Thanks!

Both trims are from 3 Girl JAM...the new beautiful white lace and Aqua Splash crinkle ribbon. The sentiment is a stamp from Whimsical Designs stamps.
Hope you will join us at 3 Girl JAM with your newest holiday project. 

November 1st - November 28th
Prize ~ $15 gift certificate to 3 Girl JAM shop

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. These are so festive and delightful. Loving the blue and red versions.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really love these, Georgiana! The details are wonderful! I love the shape of that card. I've seen you use it before. I don't have that cartridge, but am thinking about asking Santa for it -- just for that card base!! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo cute cute cute! LOVING those snowmen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! These are totally adorable and I love that crinkle ribbon! I love these snowmen! I download all the Miss Kate Cuttable freebies - I don't have a cutter but someday I am hoping to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper cute Georgianna!! love the card shape and how you ruffled the blue ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are darling! The shape is so fun and the snowmen couldn't be cuter!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both so absolutely adorable!! The snowmen are so sweet!! I love the shape!! What awesome cards!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both ADORABLE!! Love the colors, trim and ribbon!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful creations. I love the paper you won from Diana. Great shaped cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so super adorable Georgiana! Love those snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards and like the different shaped card base, adds ao much eye appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply ADORABLE!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just so darn cute! Love the darling little snowmen and how you popped them up! Cuteness galore!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!