Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

What a Deer!

Hello Crafty Friends,

After watching the Law and Order: SUV marathon ALL yesterday  (those law shows sure are addicting) and not accomplishing much of anything, I decided I would create a card so I could join a few challenges.

My project for today...
An A2 card for any occasion focusing on a darling deer.

I used the following sketch from Pals Paper Arts.

The baby deer is from Miss Kate Cuttables. It was a freebie, but it is now in the 50 cent section. Lots of layers, but I didn't mind since I used my favorite color...brown. I think the teal bow "pops".

I used a stamp from Scrappy Moms...2 Thumbs Up! set
Other Materials:
DCWV paper ~ Linen Closet stack
browns, teal, and cream card stock
Brown ink (edges)
Potting Soil ink (sentiment) by Ranger
Latte Skittle by Carri

Other Challenges:

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

12 comments:

  1. Georgiana, your card is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I really like the colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooo cute! I love love love love love love that deer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply adorable! Love that paper. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our 200th challenge!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! That little deer is so sweet!! I love his twine bow!! Fabulous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this just the cutest deer ever! The bow adds the perfect "pop" of color! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your deer is quite darling! I agree the teal bow totally pops and goes well with the background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little deer is so stinken cute! The papers are awesome and LOVE your cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, he's so adorable. Thank you for sharing with and playing along with us at PDE Linky Party.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!