Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy!

Hello Crafty Friends,
 
 Today is a Super Saturday!
No particular reason, but if you tell yourself it is..then it will be, right? : )
 
Today I am sharing a card at Exploring Cricut that I made for our principal. His birthday was this past week and he loves to fish. He even told all the students on morning announcements that he planned on spending Spring Break out on the boat. How relaxing!
 
 This fish is from the Camp Out cartridge. It is an older cartridge, but definitely perfect for the outdoors person or if you are trying to make a masculine card.
I wanted it to look like the fish had been caught, so I added brown cord for the..."I got a bite!"
Here are the other cuts.
Materials:
unknown papers
brown and kraft card stock
Spellbinder ~ Label Eighteen
brown ink
brown pearls
brown cord
brown ribbon
 
Hope you enjoy your day!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

15 comments:

  1. I am sure he loved it! I just love the "fishing Line" what a great addition. Perfect man card.
    Enjoy spring break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great guy card!! I have such trouble with those kind of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome guy card! I should pull that cart out, haven't used it in a long time! Love that fish cut!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Georgiana! I love the fish and that fabulous bg paper!! The perfect masculine card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely a perfect choice for a masculine card! Love it!


    hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for the fisherman, G! Perfect paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgiana ~ I bet your principal LOVED his card! How PERFECT for the fisherman and his passion for the sport! I hope he and YOU enjoy your Spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect masculine card. Great card!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! My husband and I love to fish, as well as the rest of his family. This would be perfect for so many of his family members! Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!