Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Be Mine at Exploring Cricut

Hello Crafty Friends,
 
This week is Valentine's Day, which means my students are allowed to have a party at school (There are only 3 approved days ~ Christmas, Valentines, and last day of school.). I am planning a cookie party where the students will get to decorate sugar and chocolate cookies with frosting, sprinkles, and Red Hots. They will also get to exchange Valentines and ooh and aah at the ones they receive. I made the Panda treat bags. Should be fun! 
 
Today there is a new challenge at Exploring Cricut.
Theme: Be My Valentine
I altered one part of this flourish...I changed the flower (was at the top) to a heart. Then I added the heart sentiment to the center of the blooming flower on the far left.
Materials:
red cardstock
Bo Bunny pattern paper
Sweethearts Cricut cartridge ~ flourish (p. 76)
white pearls
K. Andrews stamp
black ink
red heart ribbon
 
Other Challenges:
 
Can't wait to see what you make. Be sure to stop by Exploring Cricut to see the other design team projects.
 
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty card....Love the gorgeous flourish and hearts. It sounds like you have a real fun class planned with your children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the red and black and how you changed the flower to a heart - great idea! The pearls are a lovely touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our love challenge at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Georgiana!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Have a great time with your party. I know my dd is looking forward to hers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love the "heart vine". Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card... love what you did with the flourish

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just beautiful!I love the flourish!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georgiana ~ so BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the papers and colors! How fun for your students ~ a cookie party!!! Sounds like a ton of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! The color combo is really pretty together:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the colors and especially the flourish! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! I love the flourish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cookies?I LOVE cookies...LOL
    A very Pretty card!
    Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card,love the flourish!! What a great way to use up your scraps!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card. Love the fabulous flourish you used. Thanks for joining us this month at Scrappy Frogs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!