Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Sister

My only Sister, Brother-in-Law, and three nieces are coming over on Christmas Eve so we can exchange  presents since we see other family on Christmas Day. I decided to make her a card of her own since the girls have been getting birthday cards (My sister's birthday was on the 17th and we usually treat each other to breakfast, but this year we had to unexpectedly delay our tradition.). I hope the card will cheer her up some.
Inside of card: coordinating Merry Christmas cut-out
Challenges:

Happy Christmas Eve,
Georgiana

4 comments:

  1. I love your little Santa card. Very cute.

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute cutout! TFS Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, this is really cute!
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!
    Happy Christmas !
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!