Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bedroom Color Challenge Update

First, I want to send a huge THANKS to Carolyn at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamper for being the first person to post a picture for me. I asked her to test it out, so I knew if I correctly attached the Link feature (Can you tell I am a newbie?).

 It worked! YEAH!

THANK YOU again Carolyn.

Here is the update...We started off at Lowe's this morning buying the paint (Limolicious and Filoli Morning Glory) and picking up few blue and green storage containers. Then we came home and moved all the furniture...that was lots of fun. Then the taping around edges came next. Finally...PAINT TIME!

While my husband is painting our daughter's room, I decided to make a card using the same colors. I used the Martha Stewart Playful Blue paper pad that I won at More Than Favors. The dream bubble was cut a 2 1/2" using the Potpourri cartridge.



Please join us with this bedroom color challenge. Be sure to click here to get back to the link to enter your projects.

My daughter is super excited and she is looking forward to shopping for the prizes. Let me tell you...when she is spending someone else's money...she has extremely scrumptious taste in goodies.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )

Happiness... it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
~ Vincent Van Gogh

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!