Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Whooo...Ollie the Owl


This week's challenge is...using the adorable owl from the Storybook cartridge. Unfortunatley that is a cartridge I do not own. I recently won the Hoot 'n Holler cartridge on My Pink Stamper, but I have seen lots of projects using this cartridge so I wanted to try something a little different. I decided to use the Animal Kingdom cartridge. I like the owl (on p.99) but not the extra feature for layering its feathers; therefore, I added the brown color myself.

I did emboss the blue cardstock using the circle Cuttlebug folder and then used the corner punch to hold that sheet of paper. I added self adhesive ribbon and a branch for the owl to perch on. 


Looking forward to hearing from you.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice, I haven't seen that owl before, I like him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used that owl cut even though I have that cartridge. He's a handsome fellow. Love the branch he's sitting on. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I Love this owl you used, way to go! I have this cart and haven't used it in forever! You did a great job and Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week!
    Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lucky girl to win a cartridge. I love what you did with this one I think you did a great job.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning that cart. Thanks too for joining us at the BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning a great cart ! Thank you for showing us your creation over at BBTB2 !! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo....very nice!! I didn't realize there was an owl on the AK cart. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!