Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Trim a Tree ~ Stairstep Card


I have been in training a lot lately so I haven't been able to try creating new types of cards for my personal challenge (I find that very depressing!), but tonight I challenged myself to get it done. I created a Stairstep Card. It is a simple design, but a first for me. I am happy I followed thru and tried. You may have heard, "Teachers need many tricks in their bags." Well...I now have another card in my collection....variety is important and keeps it creative.



I used Doodlecharms for the Christmas tree and present. The ovals were cut from Plantin Schoolbook.

5 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card! Love the stairstep! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute, I love these stair step cards, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! THis is super cute! I just love this! I will try to make this one sometime! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stairstep card. Your cards have inspired me. I am going to try some new ones soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!