Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Happy Day with a Pretty Bird

Good Evening,

Happy Thursday! Only one more day till Spring Break! We have no travels plans since we are still helping my son with his new house, but I am looking forward to the time off. Today, I am sharing If You Give a Crafter a Cookie's new challenge. These are quite creative challenges...you have a picture of a cookie (yes, a cookie) and you use it as inspiration to create your project....a card, a layout, a tag, a gift bag...anything!

This Week's Challenge...

Here is my Design Team project...
I created a soft watercolor background and then added the tree branch with bird.


I inked all the edges of the bird's nest to add some dimension.
Hope you will join us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie this week for our "Photo Inspirationchallenge. The other design team members all interpreted the picture differently, so go check it out!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!