Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas ~ Rainbows

Hello Diva Fans,

I am officially on Spring Break, but we have no plans to travel  since my hubby is still helping my son remodel his new house. They have been working on it for 3 1/2 weeks, but it sure is looking good. We have six days and hopefully they can get the list accomplished! There is a half wall that needs to be finished (they took out two walls and replaced it with one half wall), texture to ceiling and walls must be applied, painting all the rooms, install new kitchen cabinets, and new flooring. Fingers crossed!

Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. I hope you will join us this week since it is much easier than ALL that house remodeling!

This Week's Challenge...
~ Rainbows ~

Here is my Design Team project...
I found the tag in a pile of extra cut-outs on my craft table, so all I needed to do was add the Miss Kate Cuttables Rainbow into Leprechaun hat and stamped sentiment by Jaded Blossom ~ Dream in Color. I thought the rainbow gems brightened the edges.

I used a gable box by Jaded Blossom to hold the Skittles.

The tulle bow was the final touch.
Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Rainbowchallenge. Be sure to check out the other design team projects.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

12 comments:

  1. Awesome tag! Skittles are a perfect treat for the rainbow challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat Box ! Love the hat with the rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun tag!! Sweet treat too!Enjoy your Spring break.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute treat box! Love the rainbow image!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag and treat box!! Love the pretty rainbow image!!
    Enjoy your spring break!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome treat and fabulous tag! I love the theme and wishing I had some energy to create. I am hoping I will start to feel a little better tomorrow and can maybe put something together~
    Enjoy your break and hope everything goes well with your sons remodel~sounds like a big project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute treat holder! I love that rainbow tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable treat holder! Love it.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!