Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February Sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas

Hello Diva Fans,

Today I am sharing the new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. I hope you will join us this week since you any theme you want as long as it includes a die cut.

This Week's Challenge...
~ February's Sketch ~

Here is my Design Team project...
Valentine's Day is approaching quickly.

I cut the elephants from SVG Cutting Files on my Cameo. The stitched rectangles were created using a MFT die and the sentiment is part of a stamp by Whimsical Designs. 

Since I am now on the Eyelet Outlet and Brads Design Team I added one of their products. Not only do they carry brads, but they have a variety of other embellishments too. I used theses sticky back enamel hearts (they come in four different shades).
Other Materials:
grey and black card stock
My Mind's Eye pattern paper
VersaFine Onyx Black ink

Other Challenges: 

Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "February's Sketchchallenge. Be sure to check out the other design team interpretation.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

18 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! Sooooooooooooo cute!!!! LOVING those elephants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the paper/colour combo and those elephants are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute elephants!!Adorable card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest card!! I love those elephants!! The colors are beautiful!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo CUTE! LOVE the pretty papers and those fun elephants - Adorable!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness....where do I begin? This is ADORABLE! The papers are perfect, and those little elephants are the CUTEST! Thanks for sharing this at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little elephants are just as cute as can be! Darling card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute and is sure to be appreciated by the recipient. I like the color scheme you chose. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Georgiana, this is so adorable! I love the layers and those little elephants are precious! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable...so in love with your sweet pair of elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is adorable, Georgiana! Love how the two trunks formed a heart, and those sticky back hearts were the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so stinkin' cute! Love the colors, love those cute little elephants and love those enamel hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card! Those elephants are just too cute with their trunks in a heart!! And those enamel hearts are the perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!