Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2017

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie

Thanks for stopping by at Carson's Creations! Today I am sharing If you Give a Crafter a Cookie's new challenge. These are quite creative challenges...you have a picture of a cookie (yes, a cookie) and you use it as inspiration to create your project....a card, a layout, a tag, a gift bag...anything!

This Week's Challenge...
Aren't these penguins super playful looking?!

Here is my Design Team project...
I have had this post-it holder sitting on my Cameo mat for a few weeks and then I decided to use it for this penguin (rather than the thank you bird that came with the file).

This is an old svg file I had in my download stash. It is by PPbN. The sentiment was sitting in a pile on my craft table, so I am glad it finally is being used. It goes along with the note pad because you can write notes for any reason you want. 

I was fortunate to have some pink post-its to match.

I know this pen is too big for this post-it holder, but I wanted you to see the concept.
Other Materials:
pink, purple, black, white, and orange card stock
Recollection pattern paper ~ Purple Swag
white pearls
Versafine Onyx Black ink

Other Challenges:

If you like what you see, please become a follower. Leave me your blog name and I will stop by to see what you have been creating!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

20 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the shape of the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo cute! LOVING that penguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a adorable notepad holder. I love the cute penguin.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Georgiana! Couldn't be a more perfect take on the challenge picture.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Fun colors and such a sweet little penguin! Fun project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how CUTE! I just adore Penguins - it's always fun to see them on projects! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the sweetest notepad holder!! Your penguin is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! Love that adorable penquin!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just adorable love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ATG Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. We sure hope you will come back next week as well.
    Linda K DT TTCRD
    Ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg... that penguin is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay TOO CUUUUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe so cute
    Thanks for sharing at Scrappers Delights Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooooohh...the cuteness! What a darling little penguin and I love the fun, playful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet cover. Love that penguin. Great colors... the pink and purple looks great with the black.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!