Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

I Can't "Bear" It ~ I Want to Be With You

Hello Everyone!

I have a cute koala to share...and before you say anything...I know a koala is not a bear. I had to listen to my hubby tell me it is a marsupial, which I already knew. Then I had to give him a lesson on enjoying the fun stamps (which he has heard before too). The life of educators! : )

The koala is from Miss Kate Cuttables. The zig zag stitched oval is by My Favorite Things.

The sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ G'Day Mate stamp set. The set was sent to December's Guest Designers and what a fun set! Thank again Michelle and Candace. 

Inside coordinates with the cover. Since my daughter claimed the card she had asked me to add a Happy Valentine's Day stamp. Done! 
Other Materials:
pattern paper ~ scrap pile
grey, black, white, green, brown, and red card stock
Verafine Onyx Black ink

Hope you have a great night! Until next time...
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

10 comments:

  1. Koalas are my favorite!! I love this!! The little heart is a fabulous touch!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgiana, this is SO cute!! Your little koala is adorable and the sentiment is perfect. I refer to koalas as koala bears - even though I know they're not!! Super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super adorable!! Love the cute koala!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. I like the clean look. Your Koala is terrific! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a little cheer there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little koala is so cute! This is such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, what a cute Koala and a cute card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, what a sweet card! The koala is so cute:)
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!