Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Merry Christmas at Paper Play Sketches #26

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am sharing the new challenge at Paper Play Sketches even though it started on Wednesday.  That means YOU still have time to join the challenge. Great way to combine a few challenges since you can choose any colors, theme, sentiment, etc.

This Week's Challenge...

Here is my Design Team project...
I am liking this CAS design. I was going to do a bunch of "thank you" cards, but decided against that because I still have holiday cards to send out.

The pattern paper is by Recollections ~ North Pole Gazette stack. I used a MFT die for the sentiment and cut it with my Cuttlebug.

I distressed the edges with the Zutter Distrezz it All tool. The green enamel dots that I found in my stash are by Teresa Collins ~ Santa's list pack.

The inside coordinates with the cover. 
Other Challenges:

Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the Paper Play Sketches challenge. Be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see how they interpreted the sketch.

Happy Holidays!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card!! Love it! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic red and green! Those wee strips are so neat! I'm loving all the distressed edges on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Holiday Card! I really like the distressed look around the edges...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!