Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Miss Kate Cuttables Daily Post

Hello Everyone! Happy Friday!

Welcome back to Carson's Creations . Today is my day to post at Miss Kate Cuttables. Before I share my design team project,  I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
My daughter likes goldfish snacks, so I made her a treat. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom ~ Fish On stamp set. I think my daughter will be hooked with this one!

I used the happy fish file by Miss Kate Cuttables and outlined the edges with Orange Peel Stickles.

I cut the tag on my Cameo and added a background layer using the offset feature. Blue crinkle ribbon coordinates with the waves in the pattern paper and a few dark blue sequins were added to look like bubbles.
Challenges:
Little Red Wagon ~ Tag
My Sheri Crafts ~ Tag

Miss Kate Cuttables has LOTS of files to choose from, so check them out. 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

17 comments:

  1. So cute!! That fish is just adorable!! Love this my friend!! It makes me smile :) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetest tag ever. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooo cute! LOVING that fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is so adorable!! Love that gold fish!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is adorable, Georgiana! I love the sweet fish, and those stickles are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgiana, this is just the cutest tag I've seen. I was a bit worried when I read your daughter likes goldfish for snacks then I saw the tube you had filled lol. (Sorry not available in the UK!!) thanks for joining in over at myshericrafts this week.
    Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful tag! It is so darn cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute and the fish made me smile! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Love this little guy! Thank you for joining us this week at LRW Tag, You're It challenge. (P.S. I'm checking out Miss Kate's Cuttables freebies!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable tag!!! And a great treat for a goldfish lover!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh that fish face makes me happy! sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cute cute treat tag! I absolutely love this!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cute fish! Wonderful tag! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!