Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Something New Challenge at DoubleClick Skittles

Hello Everyone,

Hard to believe that 2015 is almost over...time sure did fly by this year! So much has happened throughout the year, but I think I am ready for 2016! Before we say good-bye...It's time for the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge. 

This Week's Challenge...
Something New

Here is my Design Team project...
I have been thinking about my style of card making and I have decided I want to try to add more variety...something new I hope to accomplish in 2016. 

I used Sketch 392 from Sketch Saturday

 These Scribble Roses by My Favorite Things are elegant and fun. I used my Cuttlebug to cut these versatile dies.

 I used my new My Favorite Things stamp set ~ Whimsical Wishes. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye ~ Now and Then stack.

Yellow Skittles
Other Challenges:

Now, I hope you will  join us this week for the "Something New" challenge at DoubleClick Skittles. Be sure to check out the other projects by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...Love your gorgeous flowers and they look amazing in all those pretty blues and yellows. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the pretty flowers, colors and design! Greaat job on this!
    Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing this with us for Sketch Saturday. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Love the details, colors and sentiment. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! I love the bright, happy color combo and those flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, gorgeous card Georgiana! Love the blue and yellow.... the layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this flowers is BEUTIFUL and the bright colours is perfect! A great card desigsn as well
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
    Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that die set from MFT! Your card is so pretty and I love the colors you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!!! Happy New Year!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, I love these colours. Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the colors and the pretty flowers! Beautifully done! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love the flowers!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!