Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Guest Designer at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

Hello Everyone,

Happy Friday! Today is exciting because I am Guest Designer at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. After Lisa posted last week that she was looking for guest designers I jumped at the opportunity to create and share these amazing files.  

For my first project I created a birthday shaker card using three different svg cutting files.

I used the Flamingos in Love file (and a present from the Birthday Cakes Cricut cartridge). A 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon bow that ties all the colors together was adhered in the upper left corner.

 Stitched Shapes file makes an awesome mat.

 I cut numerous (about 14) Photo Frames 1 and glued them together carefully stacking each one on top of the other. White sequins were placed under the clear transparency cover, so they will move freely.

For my second project I created a Patriotic tag for a jar of Sixlets. I used the Patriotic Balloon and Made with Love Tag files.

Every tag needs a giant bow! I used red ribbon, Martha Stewart bakers twine, and blue craft thread. Then a white star button finishes it off!
Other Challenges:

Be sure to stop by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to get your freebie today!

Happy early Independence Day if you live in the USA.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana  

25 comments:

  1. These projects are gr8t, way to rock a guest designer spot, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really awesome! How fun to use the frames to make a shaker and the flamingo is so much fun with your sentiment! I love the patriotic tag! Great colors and papers and embellishments! Thanks so much for being an awesome guest designer!
    Ruth - PPPR DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GDT! These are FABULOUS! LOVING that flamingo!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness--LOVE!! That shaker card-- adorable... and that tag... LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are uber creative my friend and these projects rock!! well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a adorable card and wonderful tag!!! Awesome job!
    Congrats on your GDS!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these fabulous projects Giorgiana! The card is super cute and the tag is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that birthday card! So cute! And the tag is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your guest design spot!! Your projects are fabulous!! I love the flamingo shaker!! The colors are awesome!! And the tag is beautiful!! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun!! Congrats on your GD spot! Both of these are just wonderful! I love that flamingo shaker card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your projects are fabulous! I love the flamingo shaker card with all of it's awesome colors! Your patriotic tag is perfect as well! I hope you have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your GD spot! Your flamingo card is adorable! LOVE the pastel colors and the shaker part is the best! So fun!
    your jar of sixlets...well, send them my way, hehe! This is fabulous! Your tag is so patriotic~Love the hot air balloon!
    Have a great 4th!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job!! Congrats on the guest designer spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty I love the flamingo. Have a blessed day and a happy fourth
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the Guest Spot Georgiana!!! :) Your projects are fabulous! The Flamingo shaker card is so darn cute and that tag is fabulous! LOVE them both! L) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful shaker card and love the colours. Fabulous gift tag and gift! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are adorable! I especially love how you layer the bows and top them with a button! So cute!!
    Thanks for entering this month at Connie Can Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! Great papers and design! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love, love the shaker card, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my...a big congrats to you on your guest design spot! Your card is just so beautiful, love your sweet flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good job. I love you very patriotic and neat tag. The ballon is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop Star & Stripes monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love both of your projects! they are both amazing! Thanks for joining us over at Connie Can Crop's stars & stripes monthly challenge!

    Angela ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute and so very clever. Love your use of embellishments and bows!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!