Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Beach Buckets for Summer

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by Carson's Creations. I have been busy finishing up the school year...this is our last week and the last three days are Early Dismissal days for the students. They have an AR World Series Day, an Eagle Expectation Water Day, and then finally our annual Picnic at the Park. We have a lively week planned!

I am already planning another trip to the beach (last weekend's trip was extremely refreshing and relaxing), so I can enjoy the sand between my toes and the sound of the waves. My daughter and I have tentatively planned next Sunday or Monday.

I made beach buckets for a few of my teammates to help celebrate summer. We LOVE summer vacation! I bought some mini chocolate pieces last night to add to each bucket. 

I coordinated the bows, gems, and stamped sentiment. 

Matching brads attached the handle so they are still movable.
  
Other Materials:
various pieces of pattern card stock
white card stock
More Mini Messages by Scrappy Moms stamp
various ribbons, gems, and inks

Challenges:

Hope you have a fabulous week!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

14 comments:

  1. Your buckets are adorable!! Pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these little gift bags are adorable!!! I love you coordinated everything!! Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable!! I love the shape of the buckets!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so darn CUTE!!! Sounds like a busy last week of School.... I know you can't wait til break starts! Enjoy the week... it'll fly by quick! :) Have a Crafty day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out fantastic!! Fun papers and cute shovel for the tags...so cute!!
    Enjoy the day at the beach...so jealous! Not very hot here yet:(
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fun project to share with us over at myshericrafts this time around. Love how each is different.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute way to give out some treat! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea! Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your beach buckets are so cute! Love the pretty papers you used! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. These buckets with the matching shovels are too cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!