Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Birthday "Fishes" to You

Hello Crafty Friends,

 Welcome back for another Scrappy Moms Guest Designer creation using March's Stamp Release! Can you tell I am loving these stamps?!?!

The school secretary asked me to make our principal a birthday card with a fishing theme. This is his last year and he will be retiring at the end of May. I thought this playful Papa bear (Silhouette On-line Store) would remind him of the kids he has helped over the years.

Another perfect sentiment from the Zodiac Cuties set.

I cut two tiny blue dragonflies and propped their wings to make them appear as if they were flying. All the cuts were adhered with foam squares to add dimension.
Other Materials:
black, brown, blue, and white card stock
pattern paper from scrap box
brown ink
Versafine Onyx Black ink

Be sure to get your stamp set today!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

9 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!