Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Minnie Cupcake for 3 Girl JAM

Hello Crafty Friends (and Disney Fanatics),

Welcome back and thank you for stopping by. Today is my day to post at 3 Girl JAM

Here is my Design Team project...
Since I live in Florida...only 70 minutes from Disney, everyone seems to love Disney. We have had annual passes numerous times over the years and have enjoyed many trips to all the parks. Minnie Mouse is definitely a favorite character. Here is a cupcake just for her!

I used the basic blue crinkle ribbon from the Red, White, and Blue Bundle.

Scalloped edges, a mini pennant stamped with Happy Birthday, and white enamel dots 
Other Materials:
red, yellow, white, and black card stock
various pattern papers from scrap box
Versafine Onyx Black ink
yellow button

If you are interested in making a purchase from the shop be sure to use my code (GC10) for a discount.

We hope you will join our 3 Girl JAM Monthly Challenge. The theme is "Love with Ribbon". Start creating a new project and share today!
January 31st - February 28th
Prize ~ $15 gift certificate to 3 Girl JAM shop
 
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

17 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Love the colors!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Minnie cupcake is so sweet! I love the bold colors you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Minnie cupcake is so sweet! I love the bold colors you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is too cute!!! I love the little bow ontop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love your mini mouse cup cake :-) Great colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I never would've thought of a Minnie Mouse cupcake and just love the primary palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So absolutely adorable!! The Minnie cupcake is so cute!! Love the colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally darling! Love the bright cheery colors! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute!!! Love the cupcake and the papers you used are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow.......absolutely love your gorgeous card, too cute! Great paper choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute I love the cupcake and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. Where can I purchase this image from you at? It's adorable, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!