Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thank You Challenge at 3 Girl JAM

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back for a new 3 Girl JAM monthly challenge. You surely do not want to miss this challenge since you will need our month's theme! It was perfect timing for me since I have been looking in my box for some thank you cards and didn't find any.

The Challenge...
Thank You with Ribbon

 Here is my Design Team project...
A thank you card for my stash since I have none.

I used 3 Girl JAM's gold crinkle ribbon and white lace. Then topped with a frost button and a white floss bow. 
Other Materials:
DCWV pattern paper ~ Winter in the Woods stack
grey and white cardstock
Tag ~ Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge
enamel dots ~ My Mind's Eye Lost and Found
Inkadinkado stamp
Versafine black ink
 
Hope you will join us at 3 Girl JAM with your newest "Thank You" project. 

Thank You with Ribbon
November 29th - January 2nd
Prize ~ $15 gift certificate to 3 Girl JAM shop
 
Stay Creative,
Georgiana
 

5 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful!!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Simply BEAUTIFUL card!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project, love the soft colors and the gorgeous background paper you used! Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely design, georgiana! i love the soft blues and yellows and how you layered the lace with your ribbon. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!