Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Challenge at 3 Girl JAM ~ Holiday with Ribbon

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back for a new 3 Girl JAM monthly challenge. You are definitely going to want to join us this month, so you can get a jumpstart on your holiday cards!

The Challenge...
Christmas/Holiday with Ribbon

 Here is my Design Team project...
Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa is checking his list..I sure hope I am on the"nice" list. I think I have been pretty good this year. I don't really want or need anything (well...maybe a few new stamps), but I sure do like the holiday season. I will definitely be looking forward to enjoying the two weeks off. : )
Santa (Design ID #52758) is from the Silhouette On-line store. Another cute design by Lori Whitlock. The base card was cut from Campin Critters (either p. 38 or p. 47). I used the sign feature and cut it at 3 3/4" with the top layer being 3 1/2".


I used the red ribbon from the Red, White, and Blue Bundle (4 yards of each color for $5.97). Perfect for numerous occasions, especially Christmas. The stamp is from Barb at BugBites.
Hope you will join us at 3 Girl JAM with your newest holiday project. 

Christmas/Holiday with ribbon
November 1st - November 28th
Prize ~ $15 gift certificate to 3 Girl JAM shop

Stay Creative,

Georgiana
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!