Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Favorite School Colors Challenge

Happy Diva Tuesday!

Today brings another challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas and what better way to celebrate than with a new project. I am especially excited since I haven't made a project for the team in about 5 weeks. I told the team I needed to take a little time off fo school, but I still managed to post the challenges. Well...I am ready to begin a new season with fresh new projects.

Our challenge this week is...
Favorite School Colors
 
Here is my Design Team project...
Eighth Street Elementary
 Materials:
papers from the scrap box
dark blue and card stock
Spellbinders ~ Parisian Motifs
Wild Card 2 Cricut cartridge  ~ present (p. 64) cut at 2 1/4"
Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge ~ sentiment (p. 67) cut at 1 3/4"
white lace
white pearls
 
Other Challenges:
 
 Looking forward to seeing all those projects you create this week.
 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

21 comments:

  1. Great card Georgiana. Love the layout and that wonderful die cut! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Come and Get It. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgiana,
    A Fabulous and Fun Birthday Card!!
    Those are my sisters favorite colors!!!She loves this card!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty thank you for joining come and get it challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Polka dots are one of my favorite patterns and I really love them in red, it's just so bright and happy. The background mat you used is beautiful - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Georgiana!! I love the Parisian Motif die and the bows!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to have school colors that are red,white and blue. Love the motif and bows. Good luck on the challenges. I am enjoying all of the goodies from the blog candy thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty!!! Love that mat!! Looks great in blue. The bows are just perfect. Great card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!! I really like the die frame and the lace ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card georgina! I can't wait to get back to working with all my Divas:)TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Georgiana ~ Well first I LOVE your card ~ my FAVORITE colors! I need that Spellbinder now ~ I LOVE it! I also need to see if I have that cartridge becasue I ADORE the present cut! SO fun and love how the ribbon on it! PERFECT as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the red white and blue the ribbon and the pearl are great accents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want that spellbinder die you used-it looks fantastic! I wish our school colors were red, white, and blue-it would be much easier to work with than the green and orange of the kid's middle school, lol :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, Great color scheme. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colour and pattern paper combo...love the circle motif, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Birthday Card!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Love the school colors they were mine in high school!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute card. Beautiful design. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!