Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

5 Months Till Christmas Hop

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today is the 25th of the month, which means we are counting down till Christmas. There are now 5 months until Santa visits. I have organized all my holiday cards in a Christmas storage box, so when November/December rolls around I will be be ready to address the envelopes and deliver. It should be a Happy Holiday!


Here are my Christmas projects...

~ Die Cut ~
I decided to start some holiday cards for my students. These are 3x3 minis. Each card is simple (but cute) since 9 - 10 years old are not extremely aware of the time it takes to create handmade crafts. Each card is stamped on the inside...Season's Greetings.
Materials:
white, brown, and red card stock
K&Company paper ~ Secret Santa pad
Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge ~ reindeer (p. 126)
Gingerbread Cricut cartridge ~ candy cane

~ Digi/Stamp ~
I liked the triple time stamp technique so much I tried again with snowflakes. These are also 3x3 minis. 
  Materials:
white cardstock
K&Company paper ~ Secret Santa pad
Martha Stewart snowflake stamps
blue ink pads
blue gems

Christmas Goodies:
What is a blog hop without a special treat? I have a surprise gift for one lucky person. Be sure to include your blog name and e-mail address. The winner will be announced Wednesday, August 1st

Here is this month's line-up:
Georgiana ~ http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/ (That's Me)

If you are interested in joining next month, just leave a comment. You will feel quite relieved knowing you are getting your holiday cards done in advance and you can spend all that extra time with the family instead when it is most important.

Hop on over to Tara now. This is her first month joining our countdown. She ALWAYS has marvelous projects!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana  

33 comments:

  1. I love all the cards. So much fun, Christmas in July

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 3x3 size perfect for your students super cute design love the classic Christmas colors. Have a happy crafting day. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Are you ever ambitious! I am just finishing up mini cards for my 4th graders for Halloween, haven't even thought of Christmas yet :)
    Off to hop lol

    Sheri R
    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    http://sheriiiibaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What GREAT Christmas cards!!! Love how you are getting so many done early~ unlike me who will be panicking in 4 months :) No hopefully I will get in a grove and start mass producing soon!!!
    TFS and Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great cards...super cute cards for your class! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgiana, your cards are awesome! Love the 3x3 cards - perfect for your students or even a tag on a gift! Great job hun! So happy to be crafting with you each month for our hop =)

    Hugs;
    Shari
    http:/sharispinkapalce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgiana, I love the mini cards for your students, such a great idea! Your other card is beautiful too :)

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the 3x3 mini cards, and I'm sure your students will too. That stamp technique is great - I'll have to give that a try sometime. Great creations as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georgiana,

    Your students will love the cards! I really like the triple time stamp. I might have to scraplift that idea! Great cards.

    Thanks.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Divas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so CUTE! What an Awesome Idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great xmas cards, Georgianna, and you're off to a great start! Yes, I'm inspired to start my cards too but I'll probably wait to the last minute -- as usual! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least you are way ahead with the upcoming holidays.... In no time they will be here....Lovely 3 x3 cards and they are my fav to make and give away...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable cards. I love the simple little 3 x 3 cards.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great mini cards all round. I am so glad you are a part of our hop each month. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these! The die cut cards for your students are so cute and the digi stamp snowflake cards are beautiful! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute cards. i wish i could get motivated to start my christmas cards in july.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These care super cute!! Simple but really cute great images.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the 3x3's that is a great idea for a gift. and easy enough to do.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    mexicopetshop at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards. Reindeer, candy canes, and snow great iedas. TFS
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are so fun and fabulous!! Your students will love them :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards, G. Yes I'd like to put a dent in my Xmas cards, so if there's room next month, I'd like to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sop cute your students will love them

    Sara
    sarashobbyistapartment.blogspot.ca
    sarafp.01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow you sure are ahead of the game.You sure to have all of your christmas cards for the time needed.Really cute and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such great cards, love them. They are tooooo cute.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow you cards are all ready to go and you have so many. TFS AJ~
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very Cute and what a great start you have!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards! Your students will be pleased with these.
    http://shortandcrafty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!