Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Happy Birthday with Toy Story

Howdy Partners!

Hope everyone has been having a great week. We went on a field trip yesterday to Silver River Educational Park and we had a blast. Our class went on a boat ride and actually saw wild monkeys swinging from the trees. Very exciting for the kids!

I created this card last night for a co-worker. Her grandson's birthday is this weekend and one of his favorite characters is...Woody.



Materials:
Toy Story cartridge ~ Woody cut at 4"and gold star cut at 3"
Birthday Bash cartridge ~ Happy Birthday sentiment cut at 2 1/2"
Plantin Schoolbook cartridge ~ letters cut at 3/4"
Debbie Mumm paper ~ Love the western theme!
gold, kraft, and cream  cardstock
brown cardstock for easel
gold gems

Challenge:

Hope you have a funtastic day,
Georgiana

16 comments:

  1. omg I love this card and Woody! You did an amazing job oh this I am sure you made one little boy very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect! :) My boys LOVE Toy Story (so much so that they have floor to ceiling murals on their bedroom walls).

    I adore easel cards and yours is terrific.

    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgiana,
    This is too cute! Love the paper, perfect for the easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guy card . I love the colors and all the elements.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, G! It's so cute as an easel card with the sheriff's badge below! And the papers are perfect! You did a great job with this!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card........Super creation, he will love it!
    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Woody Birthday Card!! You did such a fantastic job on this, all the details are great !! I am sure he will love this card, I know I do!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING! Disney cuts are always so tricky to put together and you did an amazing job! I love how you incorporated the little boys name into the card. Love everything about this!!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever way to make an easel card Georgiana!! wanted to get an answer to the question you left on my blog recently - I bought the rayon seam binding off of amazon (the company was zipperstop). I couldn't find it locally.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! I love that background paper, and you did such a great job putting Woody together. Such a cute card! :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    -Brittney
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!