Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flowers For You

I am heading back to work today, but instead of teaching my students I will be training 5th grade teachers in Science today. We will be working on making journals (not the fancy ones due to timing) and mammals. Before I leave I  wanted to post a card I made for the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog- Flowers.

  • Country Life cartridge
  • K&Company paper
  • Sizzix embossing folder
  • flower edge punch
  • blue gems
Looking forward to a great day,
Georgiana


18 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the flower border and the embossing on the jug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The embossing on the vase/jug is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower edge punch (do you know what brand it is?) it really works well with this card!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the most beautiful papers! I love this card, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your embossing on the pitcher. TFS Love the colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the embossing on the pitcher!! Beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Hope you have fun today. I've actually decided to get my teaching license this year, and I'm thinking math or science for my specialties :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!! Great job and thanks for sharing.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Georgiana!! What a cute and delicate card!! I loved the way you embossed the vase, also!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Georgiana, this is such a pretty card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What adorable card. I like the colors and the boarder. What punch did you use.
    Just wondering if you saw my new post about a birthday blog hop I am in next week.
    TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!