Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

$15.95 Cricut Cartridges ~ Today Only

I just received an e-mail from CricutMachine.com that has a special on Cricut cartridges for $15.95.

 I do not know the rates for shipping, but I thought that was a pretty good deal. I haven't been able to get any cartridges from eBay for that price lately.

Please let me know if you explore any further and find out if shipping is reasonable.

Don't forget the Halloween Hop starts tomorrow. I am super excited and hope you come back and visit each day.
Halloween tricks and/or treats will be available. 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )

1 comment:

  1. The carts are really cheap but for me in the UK the postage is dreadful $30 with no other options, I'm afraid they won't get my business especially when others charge on average $12-$15.
    Hope you get a bargain.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!