Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Gotta' Love a Deal

My daughter and I went shopping before I head back to school tomorrow and we found some GREAT deals.
Disney paper at Joann for 10 cents each and Disney stickers were 99 cents at Michaels
6X6 designer paper stack on clearance for $1.00 at Marshalls

Target's dollar section had yellow dot items for 50% off (My friend said they are now 75%.). These will be perfect for the scrapbook club for school.
I am ready to start creating projects for Halloween now. I even bought a stamp (not pictured) and used the 40% off a regular price item at Michaels.
Halloween stack was 40% off and individual sheets were 5 for $1.00 at Joann
Teacher Appreciation at Joann's was this past Saturday and Sunday and teachers received another 20% their total purchase.
Joann's Scrapbooking section had super deals if you were willing to take your time and look. The best buys were the 1/16" hole punch for 97 cents and the edge punch for $3.97 which was regular price $14.99. YEAH!
Hope you find some fabulous deals too. Be sure to share what you found and where.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

“Questions are the creative acts of intelligence”
~Frank Kingdom

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!