Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Winter Mobile

Here is another card!




This is a mobile which is extremely easy to make and very versatile. I was going to work on a Christmas in July or favorite holiday challenge, but got distracted and created this card. I love the snowflakes (p. 50) on the Potpourri cartridge. If you wanted to change your mobile piece you could hang presents, birds, hearts, or almost anything else depending on your mood or the season.

I used the Wild Card cartridge (stitched on p. 35) for the frame, but you could create any shape for the "window" by using a craft knife. I hung the snowflake with white thread. I pierced a hole with a sewing needle to keep it small and framed the inside to cover the glued thread.

Let me know if you have every created a mobile card. I would love to see your pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with this card!!! The colors, the mobile, everything is just beautiful!!! TFS!!!!

    Celeste B.
    ccscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!